The 40 Winks® Pillow
HOW IT WORKS
HOW TO USE:
Rest pillow on shoulder with smooth side of pillowcase toward you. Keeping the straps wide and flat, pull both around your body. From here, you can either:
1.) Tie the two straps into a simple, secure knot approximately chest height – center. Or secure a sliding knot chest height – center (instructions below). Place elbow into strap. Allow strap to cup elbow.
(Adjustments may need to be made to find what’s comfortable for you.)
2.) Slide / secure knot – upper chest, center. Tuck front long strap under leg.
3.) Finding a comfortable length, secure knot and place straps around armrest.
SLIDING KNOT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Secure front strap by tucking under a leg – bring back strap forward.
TIP: Front strap stays stationary throughout.
2. Lay back strap over front strap.
3. Pull back strap taut, then wrap around front strap bringing end low (as pictured).
TIP: Wrap twice for more secure knot.
4. Lift end of back strap up – keeping in front.
5. Bring end down through loop(s).
6. Take hold of back strap (as shown) and take hold of loose strap end – pull the two apart and tighten.
7. Hold stationary front strap to slide knot up or down to desired location.
8. Slide / secure knot – upper chest, center – keeping front strap tucked under leg OR Release front strap from under leg and follow your choice of “How To Use” options above.