40 Winks® Pillow
- Pillow arm lays flat against your body; leaving nothing to push head or body forward.
- Buttery soft combed cotton pillow case
- Hypo-allergenic pillow insert
- Removable and washable pillow case
- Comes with protective combed cotton drawstring carry bag
- Hidden inner pocket for organic lavender sachet (if desired)
- Support from either side or behind, you choose
40 Winks® Pillow Diagram
- Simply place the upright standing pillow to one side of the head, resting on your shoulder (smooth fabric side against the skin).
- The “arms” of the pillow will drape down the front and back of your body.
- Pull the two arms together around to the opposite side of your body. Placement will be around rib cage, under your arm.
- Be sure to keep the fabric arms of the pillow spread wide and flat to ensure comfort.
- Once the pillow arms are around your body, continue to pull until you have your desired support.
- You can either tie the two arms together in a knot to secure (see photos for placement suggestion) OR you can pull the two arms, keeping them flat to create a tight “X” under your arm. Then, while holding both pillow arms in tight opposition, pull and tuck the front arm behind your back and lean against the seat to hold in place.
**Important note – It is necessary to have the pillow secured tightly in order to provide ample support for the head. To ensure the greatest level of comfort, keep the arms of the pillow spread wide and flat during use to distribute this pressure over a more broad surface.